TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a talented software developer to join our applied Artificial Intelligence and Data Science team.
The successful candidate will collaborate with data science, engineering, logistic and business teams to optimize CERATIZIT’s operations and to bring long term innovation through modern data management.
· Work in collaboration with data scientists to develop and maintain in-house software.
· Lead software implementation project within the existing IT infrastructure.
· Enforce best practices for software development within the artificial intelligence team.
· Proactively propose technology and solutions for programming challenges within defined budgets and timeframes.
· Partner with production IT infrastructure unit, to ensure smooth implementation of the newly developed software.
· Effectively communicate to leadership on the current status of software implementation and future challenges/opportunities.
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor in Computer science plus at least 2 year of experience in corporate software development
· Proven experience in leading the technical aspects of collaborative software development.
· Experience in collaborative software development using version control software (Git).
· Strong experience with Python, data querying languages (SQL).
· Excellent command of English for both written and verbal communication.
· Experience developing in both Windows and Linux environments
· Willingness to work in a multicultural environment.
· Master/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistic, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or other fields related to algorithms.
· Experience in working within an agile framework (preferably SCRUM).
· Excellent Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience.
· Experience on working on big data architectures would be an asset.
· Experience with machine learning/data science.