Nurse / Midwife Sampler / Sampling Technician (M/F)
Published on 17/06/2022
- Health / Medical Care / Social services
Bionext Lab is recruiting
a part-time nurse/ midwife sampler / sampling technician (M/F).
Functions (non-exhaustive list) :
- Welcoming, informing and caring for the patient
- Take samples in accordance with the prescribed order
- Inform and update patient data
- Take part in the respect of ISO 15189 standards
- To be a player in the continuous improvement of processes and to be a driving force in proposing corrective/improvement actions.
- Contribute to the respect of the deadlines for the transmission of results
- Desired experience in the private and/or public sector
- State diploma - DE- Nursing
- Authorisation to practise the profession in Luxembourg
Skills and qualities required :
- Good knowledge of medical terminology and the nomenclature of medical biology acts (NABM)
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish and/or German is an additional asset.
- Rigour and sense of organisation
- Interpersonal skills
- Be dynamic, autonomous and flexible
- B driving licence and private car
We offer you a remuneration adapted to your experience and skills, a pleasant working environment and the opportunity to take part in the launch and development of a new and innovative medical analysis laboratory.
Send your application, together with your curriculum vitae and covering letter under the reference "R006 - Nurse" using the form below.