BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 95.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Tax Regulatory Service team, we are currently looking for a:
Tax Regulatory Services Officer (m/f)
As part of our Tax Regulatory Services team, you will have the opportunity to participate in diversified assignments:
- FATCA and CRS classification analysis and related memorandums
- Due Diligence reviews of account holders’ files based on FATCA and CRS laws
- Registration of Financial Institutions with relevant tax authorities
- Preparation of QI reporting 1042-S to the IRS
- Preparation of CRS and FATCA reports to ACD
- Be part of our tax audit team in charge of tax compliance reviews
- You want to grow in a sector in full development (e.g. QI, FATCA, CRS and/or KYC AML rules with tax related flavor)
- You are able to work autonomously, you are rigorous and well-organized
- You are flexible and professional under pressure, with strong interpersonal skills, commitment and focus on succeeding in a challenging environment
- You are fluent in English (German would be an advantage)
- Previous experience (ideally 2 to 5 years) in the financial sector or in an advisory/consulting firm would be an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!