BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Tax Advisory team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Consultant – Direct Tax Advisory (m/f)
You will be joining the Tax Advisory team composed of dedicated and multicultural teammates. The client portfolio is composed of investment funds, high net worth individuals, local business and multinational companies.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in various tax advisory projects including investment structuring, business reorganizations, succession planning, tax risk assessments and tax controversy;
- Work with clients active in different sectors, and with their owners;
- Actively contribute to identifying and implementing tailor made solutions responding to our clients’ profiles and objectives;
- Write tax memos, reports and opinions;
- Help preparing newsletters, developing and facilitating tax trainings and providing internal support for tax technical questions to other service lines.
- You are graduated from University in Economics or Law, or from a business school, ideally with a major in Tax;
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position in a Big 4 firm, a Law firm or a Tax consultancy firm;
- You are autonomous and flexible with good organizational skills;
- You have a proactive attitude and you are ready to take initiatives;
- You are fluent in English and French (good command in German is an asset);
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- You are able to build relationships and team spirit;
- You are known for your high level of integrity and strong commitment to client service;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!