BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Knowledge Management team, we are currently looking for a:
Documentalist Trainee (m/f)
For a period of 3 to 6 months
You will work in close collaboration with the Knowledge Manager and assist her in the development and promotion of our Knowledge Center.
In your role, you will:
- Be in charge of the inventory, digitalisation and integration of resources in our dedicated knowledge management tool;
- Assist in implementation of actions to promote the Knowledge Center;
- Assist in development of trainings on databases search strategies;
- Monitor the new books, periodicals and databases;
- Place orders and follow up with suppliers.
- You are taking courses to become a librarian or documentalist;
- You are looking for an internship to continue learning in a professional environment;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- You have good computer skills, including MS Office;
- You are fluent in French and English. German and Luxembourgish is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg on LinkedIn!