In order to support the expansion and strategy of our company, we are currently looking for a:
Corporate Social Responsibility Manager (m/f)
This newly created role will allow you to play a key role in shaping the CSR policy of BDO in Luxembourg and implement the CSR action plan in the long term.
In your role, you will:
- Assist us in shaping and formalizing CSR policies based on the strategy defined by the Board
- Implement the CSR action plan;
- Act as a thought leader in this matter, particularly on environmental and social topics; understanding current and future challenges within the industry and educating and prioritizing these issues with internal teams and external stakeholders;
- Establish objectives and milestones to achieve short and long-term goals, liaising with the Managing Partner;
- Develop internal and external CSR reporting;
- Create dashboards and reporting to track performance with KPI adapted to shareholder’s request;
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement successful marketing and corporate communication.
- You have a Master degree in Environment, Business Administration or related field;
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Corporate Social Responsibility;
- You are a practical and innovative leader able to translate strategic thinking into action plans and results;
- You have a hands-on attitude;
- You have a strong capacity to facilitate, persuade and gather around your projects;
- You are a proven ability to analyse, summarise and evaluate;
- You have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with all the levels of stakeholders;
- You are fluent in French and English. German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset.
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!