Internship - HR Business Partnership & Recruitment (M/F)
Published on 17/09/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Canton)
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg's finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Your next challenge:
- You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Business Partnership Team. The position is based in Luxembourg. You will report to the Head of HR Business Partnership and Recruitment.
- Creating and publishing job listings (BIL website, recruitment websites, etc.).
- Supporting the recruitment process (preselecting candidates for specific roles, setting up and attending interviews, sending responses, closing listings and applications, etc.).
- Managing the entire trainee recruitment process for all of the bank's business lines.
- Prospecting and contacting higher education institutions, taking part in recruitment and branding forums.
- Reporting on recruitment activity.
- Analysing and challenging existing HR processes, mapping and formalising HR flows.
- Backtesting new processes by means of the ensuing actions (initiatives, interviews, qualitative interview evaluations, etc.).
- Handling certain upstream and downstream administrative tasks in relation to actions taken on the ground.
- Giving a qualitative support to the HR Business Partnership & Recruitment Team on other HR administrative tasks.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and listening abilities.
- You are a student in your fourth or fifth year of higher education focusing on human resources, and looking for a long-term internship.
- You are independent, trustworthy, and confident enough to take the initiative, with attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths .We will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the Bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.