For one of our clients, we are currently recruiting a Transfer Agent for the Private Equity Department.
- Prepare and review capital call and distribution calculation and notices;
- Prepare/review various documents in relation with investor transactions: subscription agreements/redemption notices,
share transfer agreement, contract notes;
- Answer emails/queries from investors and clients
- Execute and review cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds;
- Support onboarding team in reviewing Transfer Agent sections of constitutional documentation related to new funds
- Coordination with internal departments
- Reporting to clients, investors and third parties (AIFM, depositary banks, auditors).
- Good knowledge of the alternative investment fund industry;
- 3 to 5 years in Transfer Agency in Alternative Investment Funds (private equity, real estate, private debt,
- Proactive with a client service orientated attitude;
- Flexible and stress resistant;
- Fluent in English and French;