Executive Assistant (M/F)
Published on 13/10/2021
- Reception / Administration / Office Management
ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial
advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
To support our continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Executive Assistant - (M/F)
Your main responsibilities
- The daily secretarial tasks of a team, including daily correspondence (internally and with clients)
- Phone calls
- Editing reports
- Managing agendas, scheduling meetings and making complex travel arrangements
- You have completed your secretarial education. A first professional experience of 1-2 years in a similar position would be an advantage
- You know how to work autonomously and prioritize tasks
- You are a positive thinker, well organized, a flexible team worker and stress resistant
- You have a through command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are equally comfortable at typing and proof reading
- You have an excellent command of English and French
- You are capable of confidentiality and discretion, initiative taking and proactivity
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal and professional development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experiences
If this looks like the ideal position for you, we invite you to apply online by clicking on the button below or by sending your curriculum vitae and motivation letter.