Site Reliability Engineer
Published on 26/09/2022
- IT Development
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
ARHS Cube is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (M/F) to join our team.
- Facilitate the cloud lifecycle aligning to Agile, DevOps and ITIL with a strong metrics and analytical mindset to drive automation and self-service technology.
- Integrate cloud automation architecture and sets strategic direction to ensure that technology automation and orchestration is in alignment with business strategies, capabilities, and platform governance.
- Transform the organization by leveraging and enabling software defined toolsets predicated on continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD/CMP e.g. vRA, Ansible).
- Design and drive end-to-end executable technology into a reusable code/template and multi-cloud model while promoting agility and ease-of-use.
- Provide expertise in the areas of cloud automation to determine technical requirements, feasibility, and performance.
- Implement/integrate cloud automation solutions that address cloud security and compliance fundamentals, deployment automation, and elasticity of environments.
- Work closely with other technology teams to identify dependencies and collaboration needs .
- Act as a subject matter expert in end-to-end cloud architecture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Hands-on experience with container technology such as Docker.
- Hands-on experience with container provisioning platform such as Kubernetes and Cloud Native concepts.
- Experience in integrating automation solutions e.g. VRO/VRA, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Rundeck, Cfengine, Saltstack, Chef,… in a larger chain.
- Extensive experience across Cloud architectures, IaaS, PaaS, Kubernetes, SDDC, SDN, IT Automated Delivery, and Data Center.
- Experience designing, building, and implementing API gateways and micro-services architectures.
- Experience with Linux REHL.
- Working knowledge of cloud management platforms.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organization.
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Service-oriented mind-set.
- Initiative, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
- Knowledge of ITIL functions and processes.
- Maintain documentation for all operational / support processes for the systems supported; automate repetitive processes where appropriate.
- Stay current with new technologies and techniques as appropriate.
- Experience deploying and operating on public and private cloud framework.
- Familiarity with service design in the context of cloud-based solutions.
- Experience and hands on delivering one to many containers projects.
- Experience on container architecture and how it is used in enterprise, with regards to Kubernetes.
- Experience to design and implement proof of concepts containerizing.
- Experience on Docker architecture, Kubernetes and Software engineering.
- Version control with in depth experience with merging, rebasing and branching.
- Experience in design, setup, jobs and release pipelines using Jenkins.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- REST API, HTTPS authentication design and service consumption.
- Work with VMware tools to setup rules and release pipelines for Continuous Deployment.
- Knowledge in Firewall, Switch and Loadbalancer concepts including VMware NSX and software defined datacenters.