The role of the CyberArk Senior Administrator is to provide systems administrative and technical support.
He will work closely with other members of the team to provision services to clients ensuring that the IT infrastructure and systems remains operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service by managing incidents to resolution.
His primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions and the achievement of client satisfaction through assisting with the planning, building and supporting of technology solutions.
Extensive experience with CyberArk-based Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP – PSM and CPM Connectors
- Knowledge of Conjur Enterprise and integration cases, policies
- Solid Windows and Linux technical knowledge and operational experience
- Good understanding of IT networks: TCP/IP and Firewalls
- Good understanding of security concepts and technologies in the wider Identity and Access Management space: Logical Access Controls, LDAP and RBAC, Authentication solutions, PKI concepts and SIEM • Working knowledge of CyberArk vault management, password management, and policy management
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in diverse systems
- Overseeing password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
- Assisting safe owners in the onboarding of new accounts
- Provides environment & DR support (clustering, backups, SOPs etc.)
- Performs vault/safe/platform Administration
- Supports CyberArk Projects (upgrades, new functionality, etc.
- Supports automation, vulnerability management audit/compliance research and remediation
- Strong background in CyberArk administration and implementation • Responsible for incidents, service requests, and change tasks; with ownership, and escalation of issues through resolution • Accurately maintain all documentation
- Scripting, Automation, and Orchestration to drive efficiencies within IT operations
- Operational background (ITIL processes, network operations and support)
- Collaborates with security and risk teams to implement and maintain security polices and configurations in accordance with requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues
Desired Skills considered as an asset :
- Knowledge supporting containers and NSX-T.
- Knowledge and experience using VMWare’s Core Cloud Infrastructure
- Understanding of modern IT and DevOps DC’s and cloud operations.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such VMware vRealize.
Required Experience and Education:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent through experience
- Technical background, 5-10 years of professional relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude
- Providing 24X7 Support
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving
- Working project management knowledge, processes, and procedures
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Experience working in managed service environment
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned
- Self-driven and willingness to expand technical skill set.
- Ability to follow directions and apply proper policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, prioritize among competing needs, and respond quickly to requests for information.
Arηs is a fully independent group of companies specialized in managing complex IT projects and systems for large organisations, focusing on state-of-the-art software development, business intelligence and infrastructure services.
We are composed of 13 entities across 6 countries that are unified by the Arηs Group, with more than 1750 consultants.
This corporate structure enables us to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests, and to communicate and make decisions without layers of bureaucracy.
Our success can be attributed to the synergy among our nine complementary entities, combined with our methodologies, which are based on the Rational Unified Process (RUP) and the Scrum agile software development framework.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to be the most caring and reliable IT company on the market place for both clients and our people.
Our values are: caring, agility, excellence, innovation, continual improvement, and reliability.
Our values support our vision by leveraging excellence, striving for results, ensuring commitment and promoting adaptability.
We work in close partnership with our customers, turning their needs into benefits; We promote a dynamic local environment where both young and experience people can realize themselves; We leverage a flexible, independent and responsive organization.
The ArȠs (pronounce [aris]) name comes from Greek Mythology. ArȠs is the son of Zeus and the God of War – in our eyes, an accurate representation of the intelligence, strategy, leadership and vision that are essential in business.
Don’t hesitate! Join our team
What you’ll get:
An informal hierarchy and work environment:
Our open, flat structure supports a strong focus on communication and collaboration, enabling to respond quickly to market changes and customer requests.
An attractive salary package:
With an attractive salary and benefits package – including advantageous fringe benefits – you’ll be paid for what you love to do.
A strong corporate culture:
You’ll join a dynamic team of smart and ambitious people. From the way we hire, to the way we relate to our clients – our values from the foundation of the way we work.
Learning & development opportunities:
We constantly invest in our people and are committed to providing individual development opportunities to help you continue to grow and stay happy and satisfied at work.
You’ll take ownership of various projects for both public and private clients: calling for creativity and innovation, at the cutting-edge of technology.
A rock solid company:
With more than 140 customers, and 38% turnover growth in FY2020, you’ll join a business with a sustainable and growth-oriented plan.
But let’s talk about it face to face!
You have the qualities as listed above? Please, send us your CV, which will be processed in full confidentiality, by clicking the button "I'm interested"
You don’t have all the above requirements but own a great part of them? You can send us your CV too because we will give you the opportunity to grow up with us.