Azure & Office365 Cloud Engineer Expired
Published on 07/11/2022
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
In order to reinforce one of our teams, Arηs Spikeseed is looking for an Azure and Office 365 Cloud Engineer.
You will be responsible for:
- Participate to challenging and exciting migration projects to Microsoft Cloud solutions of any size
- Supporting our existing Managed Services Team managing the operations and monitoring of Azure and Office 365 solutions while providing pro-active guidance
- Advising our customers for their mission critical requests and providing quick, effective and lean guidance while always having the Well Architected Framework in mind
- Autonomous follow-up with our customer to ensure high level of satisfaction
- Support incident resolution with your expert knowledge
- Participate in continual improvement iterations with your autonomous pro-active feedback
- Supporting your technical peers and help them reaching the next level
- Designing and deploy customer solutions leveraging Azure services
- Create and review documentation such as top-notch Design Documents and Standard Operating Procedures
- Automate tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Having a good sense of sustainability to help our customer to reduce their IT carbon footprint
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- A strong knowledge of core Azure services and Windows/Linux operating system is required
- Experience in implementing infrastructure as code with Terraform or ARM
- Good knowledge of Containers and Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience of Microsoft ecosystem (Office 365, Active directory, SharePoint, …)
- Understanding of networking principles and ability to troubleshoot (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices and Security Shift-Left-Principles
- In love with automation (Ansible, terraform, ARM, etc…)
- Having the mindset to always go the extra mile for our customers or in collaboration with internal teams
- To be a pragmatic team player, customer-, solution- focused while always having Operational Excellence and Continual improvement in mind
- Knowledge of other Public Cloud providers is an asset
- Bonus: you are Azure certified!
- Good command English