AZURE Cloud Engineer
Published on 07/08/2022
You want to combine passion and IT expertise?
You are talented, motivated and ambitious? Then, we will be more than happy to meet you!
The Public Cloud team of ARHS Spikeseed is looking for a cloud engineer to join a team executing migrations and leading operations of solutions deployed on Microsoft Azure. You will be also well versed in maintaining infrastructure of large complex systems/clusters. Finally you will be able to write code to automate maintenance and monitor performance.
Typical tasks will be:
- Participate to migration projects to the cloud
- Managing the operations and monitoring of Azure solutions
- Handling customer’s request, responding quickly and effectively, following up with clients to ensure successful resolution
- Lead incident response under SLA
- Critically analyze operations for process improvement
- Create and review documentation, design new solutions and standard operating procedures
- Automate tasks through creation and maintenance of scripts and tools
- Design an deploy new solutions based on Azure services
- Exceptional customer focus / Customer service experience
- A strong knowledge of core Azure services and Windows/Linux operating system is required
- Extensive experience of Microsoft ecosystem (Active directory, SharePoint, …)
- Bonus : you are Azure certified!
- Understanding of networking principles and ability to troubleshoot (DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Good understanding of security best practices
- In love with automation (Ansible, …)
- Intermediate programming/scripting skills, ideally in Java
- Knowledge of other cloud providers is an asset
- To be a team player, customer-, solution- and improvement-minded
- Good command English