Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
Given the ongoing development of our firm, we are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Tax compliance (direct tax) - Senior Manager (m/f)
- Management of a diversified portfolio of clients (review of direct tax returns and of tax provisions) with external and internal (One Arendt) interactions;
- Sharing of tax knowledge to better anticipate implications of new tax rules / risk monitoring;
- Address client concerns in due time and create business opportunities;
- Team management and role model attitude.
- You have at least 7 years professional experience within the tax compliance department of a Big4 firm;
- You are fluent in English. German and French are considered as an asset;
- You have excellent technical, communication and organisational skills;
- You are accurate and stress resistant;
- You are aware of risks and have a professional behaviour;
- You are able to work in a team as well as independently.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists within the Arendt Group.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.