Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our office in Hamm (Luxembourg City), we are currently looking for a:
Senior .Net Developer / DevOps (m/f)
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and talented Senior .Net Developer / DevOps with proven experience and a strong background in WebApi / Microservices development to join us in a large scale digital transformation and streamlining of our applications.
As a member of the Solution Factory team and as a dedicated .Net developer, you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead the delivery of these high-level business solutions. You will evolve in an Agile development environment and you will be part in regular Scrums and short sprint cycles with a focus on delivery of appropriate solutions.
- Walk the solutions through the application development lifecycle;
- Work with analysts, project managers, external providers and quality assurance testers while directly reporting to the Solution Factory Leader;
- Interact with key digital teams to understand the business requirements and work from the end goal backwards;
- Design the solution to best meet the business needs;
- Participate in daily meetings to ensure the success of sprint cycles;
- Review team code, on-board and mentor junior developers.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in IT (or equivalent European degree);
- You have 5+ year of experience in IT and related technologies in a similar role;
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude;
- You are organized, dynamic and customer-oriented;
- You are recognized as a team player and able to work autonomously;
- You have a perfect command of French and English, both spoken and written.
- You have a strong experience across .NET Development, WebAPI, C#, .NET core (.NET 5) and Entity Framework 6;
- You are experienced with the Ms Azure platform and continuous Integration experience with Azure Devops server;
- You are experienced in working with Windows operating systems such as Windows Server and IIS;
- You have knowledge of database development, ideally MS SQL Server / SSIS;
- You have knowledge of authentication integration as Hybrid flow / PKCE (OpenId connect);
- You are able to review quality, vulnerabilities, security hotspots and coding patterns with SonarQube;
- You have an understanding of ready-to-run software package (containers) as Kubernetes;
- You have already had an exposure to an Agile/Scrum Development Methodology ideally.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.