Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end-to-end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
We are currently recruiting a dedicated:
Risk and Compliance Support Officer (m/f)
As part of the Risk and Compliance team, your main missions will be to:
- Dispatching files to Compliance Analysts: pre-analysis and recording of the information in the systems;
- Screening of individuals and legal entities using tools such as World Check and Dow Jones;
- Supporting the Risk and Compliance team members in their daily work;
- Delivering trainings on the workflow of a file to the administrative assistants;
- Assisting the team with various administrative tasks such as organizing meetings, registering documents, ordering furniture, etc.
- You have a degree in managerial assistance from a higher education establishment;
- You have at least 5 years of proven professional experience as an administrative assistant ;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and French. A good command of German would be highly appreciated;
- You have an excellent command of MS office. A knowledge of screening tools (World Check, Dow Jones, Factiva, UComply) or Elite 3E is an asset;
- You are able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and handle confidential information with discretion;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are a team player
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.