Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our office in Hamm (Luxembourg City), we are currently looking for a:
Network and Security Operations Engineer
As Network and Security Operations Engineer, you are responsible for following, maintaining and deploying effective network and security solutions for Arendt Businesses.
- Help Arendt build functional systems that improve customer experience and general security level of the IT&R solutions and infrastructures
- Analyze logs and other data to identify, investigate and manage security threats
- Manage security infrastructure components (on prem/Cloud)
- Manage IT network and IP phone solutions of the company
- Install and configure security and network solution components in scope of best practices
- Perform system maintenance
- Monitor system availability and performance
- Provide technical support (Level 2) / (on-call support)
- Document IT architecture and operations processes related to subject
- Automate operational processes related to security building blocks
- You hold a Bachelor degree or a Master degree in business informatics, information/security systems or related field
- You have 3+ year of experience in IT and related technologies with a successful practice as Network and Security Operations Engineer
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude
- You are organized, dynamic and customer-oriented
- You are recognized as a team player and able to work autonomously
- You have a perfect command of English and French, both spoken and written
- You have the ITIL Foundation certification
- You have passion and drive for innovation
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Remote Access
- Security monitoring
- Vulnerability management
- Identity and Access Management
- Antivirus, Anti-Malware solution Management
- Microsoft Windows Network 2003->2018
- Linux server management
- You have experience in VMware v Sphere 6
- Knowledge of the following technical skills will be considered as an asset :
- Server and desktop Hardening
- Azure / work on hybrid infrastructures (On prem/Cloud)
- Security standards (ISO 27001, … )
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.