Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
As a result of the continuous increase in our activities, we are looking for a:
As our Data Architect, you will play a lead role in delivering data and business intelligence strategies, solutions and processes to support the digital transformation leading to business differentiator. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering cutting edge solutions to support the changing business needs and technology landscape. You will be working closely with our business experts and business performance improvement teams to define and deliver these solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of our data strategy and capabilities roadmap;
- Lead analysis, data architecture, design and development of data and business intelligence / reporting solutions;
- Document the existing business capabilities & dependent systems integrations then build a phased architectural plan for creating a connected digital infrastructure -
- Innovate new ways of leveraging our data to support our digital transformation;
- Develop technology architecture strategies
- Document the business requirements and technical architecture as well as translate the requirements into technical designs for implementation, manage key solution artifacts;
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends and patterns using variety of techniques to meet business needs for defined industries (PE, Re & Debt alternative investment funds);
- Evaluate organizational methods, provide source-to-target mappings of information, and curate data assets relevant for business requirements;
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, developing and maintaining protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data;
- Track and report development progress and performance on a regular basis in collaboration with different business teams as well as IT team.
- You have an academic degree in Computer Science and/or Engineering (bachelor, master or equivalent);
- You have between 5 and 10 years of experience in data architecture, data warehousing and/or data lake platforms especially in Fund industry;
- You have a significant experience with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- You have an experience working with the latest technologies (including cloud technologies) and in working with structured and unstructured data;
- You have excellent communication skills with an ability to engage different stakeholders within the business;
- You are a go-getter with proven experience in taking initiative and being innovative;
- You speak French and English.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.