Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 350 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Moscow, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg. Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Billing Assistant (m/f)
- Monitoring and analyzing the financial aspects of the client files in collaboration with the partners and the finance department;
- Ensuring the reliability of the financial information before issuing invoices;
- Preparing invoices in accordance with the applicable financial agreements;
- Preparing credit notes when appropriate;
- Following up on outstanding invoices, preparing of payment reminders if applicable;
- Acting as a contact person (internal/external) for the follow-up of the invoicing process;
- Ensuring that roles and deadlines are respected in the validation process of invoices;
- Answering incoming phone calls and email enquiries in respect of the invoicing process and following up when appropriate.
- You have a degree in managerial assistance or in accounting from a higher education establishment;
- You have at least 2 years of proven professional experience in a similar position in an international service provider company;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English;
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with an attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills;
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks;
- You have strong interpersonal skills;
- You have the ability to work autonomously and handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are proficient in MS office (Excel in particular).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A challenging role within a renowned organisation;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.