IT Business Analyst (M/F/D)
Published on 25/11/2021
- IT Consulting
IT Business Analyst (M/F/D)
The IT Business Analyst will have the opportunity to support all business stakeholders to deliver smart end-to-end banking solutions and (digital/mobile) products and services, which improve business processes and deliver value to our customers.
As part of the Digital Transformation & Platform Development Department, the Business Engineering team is responsible for the requirements and change management of the bank as part of all Projects and Strategic Initiatives. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As an IT Business Analyst, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Gather, analyse and specify complex functional and non-functional requirements for different business areas for e.g. customer frontends, products, business processes and our core banking system (Temenos Transact – T24)
- Collaborate closely with Business Owners and other internal stakeholders about the specifications for new functionalities, customer flows (UX), business processes and (digital/mobile) services
- Specify and document (non)functional requirements in form of epics, features and user stories for the technical delivery teams
- Provide sustainable business solution proposals and recommendations for implementation according to your analyses, and create end-to-end requirements implementation concepts, incl. technical solution design aligned with the different delivery and architecture teams
- Consult the delivery teams during the implementation, and support the value delivery process when it comes to backlog management, prioritisation, refinement, as well as sprint planning and communication
- Act as internal consultant for many different business functions, and manage various stakeholders proactively to clarify requirements incl. acceptance criteria
- Coordinate, define and align internal workflows and processes concerning new business processes, (digital/mobile) product functionalities and services with different teams and functions
- Provide status updates about deliveries on a regular basis to business stakeholders, and also closely collaborate with Project Managers when it comes to project planning and delivery
- Perform feasibility studies and in-depth assessments for new strategic projects and business initiatives
- Pro-actively identify and recommend best practices for automation and standardisation to improve and optimise business processes
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Bachelor's or master's degree in economics or information systems, and/or equivalent relevant professional work experience
- Sound expert knowledge in the area of requirements or product management, functional solution and process design, as well as stakeholder management
- Ability to proactively drive and define end-to-end business solutions considering different stakeholders and requirements.
- Knowledge about banking/payment platforms or API-driven processes, (digital/mobile) apps, services and products is preferable
- Ideally, any additional certification as (Scrum) Product Owner, Business Analyst or Product Manager, and practical experience working with agile/lean methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentations skills, including the ability to interact confidently between different business functions, delivery and IT teams, and external partners
- Strong results, customer and solution oriented approach
- Well-organised person, able to work independently as well as part of a team and with a great sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to deeply analyse and evaluate cross-functional requirements and identify process concerns
- Fluency in English – any other European language is advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.