INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER (M/F/D)
Published on 25/01/2022
- IT Infrastructure / System / Network
The Information Security Officer will support the strategic planning, development and administration of an effective information security program for the bank’s information assets and physical security. As part of the Information Security team in the Risk & Compliance department, you will play an important role in supporting the business with all issues related to security and provide assistance with the assessment and mitigation of information security risks. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As an Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Support the implementation of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and the development of a KPI dashboard
- Assist Project Office and other departments in ensuring information security during project implementation
- Regularly review and enhance roles/permissions with process owners to ensure requirements are fully met
- Support cloud-based projects by planning and conducting cybersecurity risk assessments
- Collect, evaluate and report operational incidents related to information security; identify correlations and implement controls to reduce security risks
- Collaborate with IT and external teams for the planning and execution of independent security assessments
- Help to maintain security awareness programmes and ensure that all employees stay informed on security risks and best practices
- Participate in the implementation of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Assist with regular information security risk assessments and determine acceptable risk levels for business processes; ensure appropriate safeguards are in place to protect the bank’s information assets
- Review, maintain and update procedures and routines for security-related aspects
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology and/or relevant professional experience (minimum five years) in a mid-sized or large company
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of infrastructure security (system and network administration, production) and IT processes
- Experience in and ability to understand and translate controls for information security policies such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001 or Swift CSP
- Experience in business continuity planning, risk management and information security assessment for third parties
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Luxembourg legislation and relevant institutions (CSSF) is an asset
- Fluency in English; knowledge of German or French would be an advantage
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills and basic experience in service provider and supplier management
- Excellent time management skills and a structured approach with the ability to set priorities in a fast changing and demanding environment
- Very dynamic and results-oriented personality,
- able to work autonomously and take initiative with minimal supervision
- Teamwork skills and the ability to communicate with, lead and motivate all involved stakeholders
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English!